Having Fun In Rajasthan: 10 Best Things To Do On A Family Trip
Are you looking for a fun and exciting family vacation? Then look no further than Rajasthan! With its rich cultural heritage, vibrant colors, and amazing attractions, it’s the perfect destination for your next family adventure. Find out in this article what are the top 10 things to do in Rajasthan on your next family trip!
10 Best Things To Do In Rajasthan
When it comes to family fun, Rajasthan has plenty to offer. From exploring the many forts and palaces to enjoying a traditional elephant ride, there are plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained. Here are some of the best things to do in Rajasthan on a family trip:
Book Rajasthan Travel Packages Online if you want to visit in Rajasthan and see the culture.
1. Visit the Amber Fort – A visit to Rajasthan wouldn’t be complete without seeing the Amber Fort. This imposing fort was once the capital of the Rajput kingdom and is now one of the most popular tourist attractions in Rajasthan. Be sure to take a camel ride up to the fort for a truly memorable experience.
2. Explore Jaipur – Jaipur is another must-see on any trip to Rajasthan. This vibrant city is home to numerous palaces and forts, as well as lively markets selling everything from spices to handicrafts. Be sure to haggle with the vendors for the best prices!
3. Take an elephant ride – Elephant rides are a popular activity in Rajasthan and something that both kids and adults will enjoy. There are several operators offering elephant rides around Jaipur, so be sure to shop around for the best deal.
4. Visit Ranthambore National Park – For those who love nature and wildlife, Ranthambore National Park is a must-visit while in Rajasthan. The park is home to tigers, leopards, and other wildlife, which can be spotted on jungle safaris.
5. Enjoy a Boat Ride in Udaipur – Udaipur is known for its beautiful lakes, and one of the best ways to explore them is by taking a boat ride. You can enjoy stunning views of the city from the water, as well as visit some of Udaipur’s many palaces and temples.
6. See the Jantar Mantar Observatory – The Jantar Mantar Observatory in Jaipur is an impressive feat of architecture and engineering that should not be missed. This 18th-century structure was used to measure time and track celestial movements and is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
7. Visit Pushkar – Pushkar is one of Rajasthan’s most important religious sites, known for its numerous temples, ghats, and holy lake. While in Pushkar, be sure to check out the annual camel fair which takes place every October/November.
8. Enjoy a Desert Safari – A desert safari is a great way to experience life in Rajasthan’s rural areas. You can explore local villages, see traditional dances, learn about desert wildlife, and even take part in camel rides or je ep safaris.
9. Explore the Stepwells – Rajasthan has a number of impressive stepwells which are worth exploring. These ancient structures were used to store water and are now popular tourist attractions, with some even being designated UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
10. Visit Jaisalmer – Last but not least, no visit to Rajasthan would be complete without visiting Jaisalmer. This city is home to the Golden Fort, as well as numerous bazaars and traditional restaurants where you can sample local delicacies.
Buy now Regal Rajasthan Retreat Tour Packages from Incredible Travel Leaders and grab the best discount.
What Is Special About Rajasthan?
Rajasthan is a state in northern India known for its vibrant culture and colorful history. The state is home to many beautiful temples, palaces, and forts, as well as a variety of wildlife. Rajasthan is also a popular tourist destination for its camel safaris, desert festivals, and traditional music and dance.
Families can enjoy plenty of activities during a trip to Rajasthan. Some of the best things to do include exploring the stunning architecture of the Amber Fort, taking a camel ride through the desert, attending a local festival, and enjoying some traditional music and dance.
Rajasthan is an excellent destination for a family trip. There is something for everyone to enjoy, from the beautiful temples and palaces to the camel safaris and desert festivals. With so much to see and do, your family will have an incredible time exploring all that this fascinating state has to offer.
What Are the Best Things to Do in Rajasthan?
Rajasthan offers a variety of activities that are sure to appeal to all members of the family. Some of the best things to do include:
• Exploring the stunning architecture of Jaipur’s Amber Fort
• Taking a camel ride through the desert
• Attending a local festival, such as Pushkar Camel Fair or Desert Festival
• Visiting Udaipur, known as ‘the city of lakes
• Enjoying traditional music and dance performances
• Shopping at local markets for handmade goods and souvenirs
• Exploring Chittorgarh Fort and its seven gates
• Taking a jeep safari in Ranthambore National Park for wildlife spotting
• Going on an exciting hot air balloon ride over Jaipur’s skyline
Travel Tips For Rajasthan
1. Rajasthan is a beautiful, historical state in India that’s perfect for a family trip.
2. Here are some travel tips to help you make the most of your time in Rajasthan:
3. Plan your itinerary in advance and book your tickets well in advance to avoid the rush and get the best prices.
4. Choose a hotel or resort that’s centrally located so you can easily explore all the key attractions.
5. Pack light so you’re comfortable while walking around in the heat and dust of Rajasthan.
6. Be prepared for some haggling when shopping in the markets – it’s all part of the fun!
7. Finally, enjoy yourselves and soak up the unique atmosphere of this magical place.
What Are The Top 10 Places To Visit?
1. The Amer Fort: Built in the 16th century, this fort is a must-see for its grandeur and architecture.
2. The City Palace: Located in the heart of Jaipur, this palace is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the city.
3. The Hawa Mahal: Also known as the “Palace of the Winds”, this landmark is renowned for its unique design and is a must-see for any traveler to Jaipur.
4. The Jantar Mantar: This 18th century astronomical observatory is one of Jaipur’s most popular tourist attractions.
5. The Nahargarh Fort: Perched atop a hill overlooking Jaipur, this fort offers stunning views of the cityscape below.
6. The Ranthambore National Park: Home to a wide variety of wildlife, this national park is a great place to go on safari and spot some rare animals in their natural habitat.
7. The Sariska Tiger Reserve: Another great option for wildlife spotting, this tiger reserve is located in the nearby town of Sariska.
8. The Shekhawati region: This historical region is famous for its Havelis (traditional Rajasthani mansions) and painted towns, making it a must-visit for anyone interested in Rajasthan’s culture and history.
9. The Taj Mahal: India’s most famous tourist attraction, this white marble mausoleum is located in Agra and is a must-see for anyone visiting the country.
10. The Udaipur City Palace: Considered one of the largest palaces in India, the Udaipur City Palace is an incredible sight to behold and a great place to learn about the history of the city.
Additional Attractions In Rajasthan
In addition to the many forts, palaces, and temples that Rajasthan is known for, there are plenty of other attractions that families can enjoy. Here are just a few of the additional things to do in Rajasthan:
-Visit the Amer Fort and Palace: Amer Fort is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Rajasthan. The fort was built in the 16th century by Maharaja Man Singh and is a blend of Hindu and Muslim architecture. The Amer Fort is also home to the world-famous Amber Palace, which was the residence of the Maharaja.
-Explore the city of Jaipur: Jaipur, also known as the Pink City, is the capital of Rajasthan. Jaipur is filled with beautiful temples, palaces, and forts, as well as markets selling everything from spices to jewelry. Families will love exploring all that Jaipur has to offer.
-Take a camel safari: One of the best ways to see the desert landscape of Rajasthan is on a camel safari. These safaris can be booked through many tour companies and usually include overnight stays in traditional desert camps.
-Visit Ranthambore National Park: Ranthambore National Park is one of the best places in India to see tigers in their natural habitat. The park also has leopards, hyenas, deer, and other wildlife.
Rajasthan is a great destination for family trips. With its ancient forts, bustling cities, and vibrant culture, there are plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained. If you want to visit Rajasthan then you can hire the best travel agency in Jaipur and get the best travel guide in Rajasthan. We hope this list has given you some ideas on how to have fun in Rajasthan with your family! From experiencing the golden sand dunes of the Thar Desert to visiting the majestic palaces of Jaipur, there are countless exciting things that you can do here. So go ahead and start planning your next trip now!